Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Workshop
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra ® classes are offered monthly on Sunday evenings from 5:00-6:15pm (by RSVP) in a small group setting. Classes are freely offered. Donations welcome to support the work.
No yoga experience necessary. Yoga Nidra is for all bodies.
Experience deeper levels of inner peace and health than you ever imagined possible.
This inspired meditation practice will awaken your whole being, allowing you to enjoy life fully. There is nothing required of you but to lie down and listen. Be supported, held and nourished as you discover profound peace and vibrant health.
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra is a guided meditation that systematically guides and relaxes you at every level of being including your physical, energetic, mental, emotional and spiritual layers (called five koshas).
Through the use of breath awareness, body scanning, healing music and nature imagery, Divine Sleep invites you to become aware of each layer of being without needing to change or fix anything.
This is a meditation where there is nothing to do but to ‘notice’ — supporting you in feeling empowered and whole just as you are. This contemporary practice is based on ancient yogic wisdom and meditation to make a powerful tool for modern day life.
Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra ® was developed by Jennifer Reis
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Begin with gentle movement
– 45-60 min. of guided relaxation through each layer of being, physical body, energy, mind, intuition, and bliss body. (Koshas)
– Invited to create your own sankalpa or resolve, a heartfelt desire or something you may want to manifest in your life
– Body and breath/energy awareness
– Gradual reaffirming return
WHY PRACTICE YOGA NIDRA
– Chronic pain
– Improve your sense of wellbeing
– Help manage stress
– Learn to relax consciously
– Help manage anxiety and depression
– Sleep better
– Lower blood pressure